Tuesday, May 29, 2012

return from the backblogs

I honestly can't believe i'm back.

I've been locked out of the 'post editor' section of my blog for 48 hours...I had big plans for a Monday post (trademe updates + new listings etc) and today was to be my inaugural "Tight Arse Tuesday" award, in honour of whatever discount deal or special offer I can find which is either completely fabulous or a complete laugh.....(i.e. a while back on treatme or one of those sites = 2 for 1 spy watches with inbuilt hidden camera (one is cool but why'd ya need two?...one for each arm? his and hers?)

Have also worked out how to add some 'critique' tick boxes down below each post so you can tell me what you think of the post without having to 'comment'...all anonymous of course so be brutal if need be, I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and I can totally handle it!!

No comments: