Monday, May 7, 2012

and the mother of all clearouts just gets bigger....


running late on my personal deadline of posting my favourite fashion throw-outs for sale....the pile just seems to keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger! It still feels somewhat liberating but the last thing anyone needs is an extra washing basket brimming over in the corner of your bedroom so I have to get onto it tomorrow. Stay tuned for link to pics and postings....and let me know how you're going too of course!

2 comments:

Saren said...

You go girl!! I am inspired to do the same after 18 months of pregnancy and post preggers clothing!

Suburban Princess said...

i hear ya! I reckon the finish line is in sight at last and it does feel good. Tho I was worried that my closet would look depressingly empty, a bit of room to hang has actually made whats left look a million times more fabulous and desirable.